Before you can manage your time better, you need to understand how you’re managing time now- what choice you ‘are making consciously or subconsciously.
What is your organizational style? And how do you use your time?
• Do you carry a daily calendar
• Do you make a copy of very document you sign
• Do you usually reconfirm appointments?
• Do you try to return phone calls within 24 hours?
• Do you have a set place for yours keys at home?
• Do your keep paper and a pencil next to your phone?
• If you were unable to go to work tomorrow, could someone handle your work responsibilities?
• Do you have a filling system for your personal papers?
• Do you always bring material to read when you go to an appointment?
The Bottom Line
“We each have personal perspective of time, but most of us aren’t aware that we have subconscious feelings about time. Most people have a poorly defined sense of how the spend their time.”
Muka surat 2,
Buku: Time Management; 24 Techniques to Make Each Minute Count at Work
Tulisan: Marc Mancini